October 19, 2021
Laser Dental Treatment
Colonel’s Dental Spa
Painless dentistry has grown with the use of dental lasers. If you are an anxious dental patient and are looking for a comfortable and safe experience, consider getting your treatment done with procedures that incorporate Dental Laser. At Colonel’s Dental Spa we specialize in treating patients with Dental phobia. We will not only help you conquer your fear of dental treatment, but will also boost your dental health, improve your smile and send you with renewed self-confidence!
Laser dentistry versus conventional dental procedures
- Less invasive
- Less painful (does not always require an injection)
- Less bleeding
- Reduced swelling
- Faster healing
- Excellent option of treatment for children
- Best option for patients with heart problems, hypertension (BP), diabetes, organ transfer, considering there is no cross infection due to a single use of surgical tips and minimal bleeding.
Laser Dental treatment options for you
- Laser Dental Hard/ Soft tissue treatments.
- Laser Cosmetic Dental Therapy
- Laser Tooth Whitening
- Laser Pain Therapy
Laser dental soft / hard tissue treatment