October 19, 2021
Crowns and Bridges
Colonel’s Dental Spa
Crowns and Bridges are fixed replacement for damaged or missing teeth. Both crowns and most bridges are fixed prosthetic devices. Unlike removable devices such as dentures, which you can take out and clean daily, crowns and bridges are cemented onto existing teeth or implants, and can only be removed by a dentist.
- Porcelain fused to metal – Conventional porcelain furnace
- Porcelain fused to metal – Laser sintered technology
- All Ceramic IPS – Pure porcelain crowns – Ideal for front teeth
- Zircon – Pure porcelain crowns with 5 years limited warranty that is ideal for molars.
- Zircon – 15 years limited warranty
- Lava 3M – Pure Porcelain Zirconia Crowns
- Lava Monolith – 5 years limited warranty
- Lava Essential – 5 years limited warranty
- Lava Premium – 15 years limited warranty. Very strong, durable and aesthetic with high compressive strength. Ideal for long span Bridges for front and rear teeth.
- Lava Basic – 10 years limited warranty.
- Ceron All Ceramic – Pure Porcelain Crowns. Very strong and durable with high compressive strength. 7 years limited warranty.
- Procera (Sweden) – Pure porcelain crowns made by CAD CAM technology. Work is sent to Procera lab in Sweden. 5 years replacement warranty.
Post Your Comment Here